Any data. Any time. Any where
Attunity is a leading provider of big data management software solutions that enable access, management, sharing and distribution automation and analysis of data, including Big Data, across heterogeneous enterprise platforms, organisations, and the cloud.
Attunity has supplied innovative software solutions to its enterprise-class customers for nearly 20 years and has successful deployments at thousands of organisations worldwide.
Latest News: Attunity awarded Challenger status in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for second successive year
Latest News: Attunity Replicate wins Best Replication Software at the DBTA Awards 2017 … again!
Simplicity is the key
Accelerate delivery of any data across the enterprise and cloud
Empower rapid utilization of data by the business
Continuously improve the management of data
To manage growing volumes of data today you need to rapidly enable data for analytics in heterogeneous environments. Traditional data movement tools are slow and require manually coded commands that can tie up your best programmers.
Attunity Replicate delivers a modern alternative.
It moves data at high speed across all major source and target platforms through a single “Click to Load” interface that completely automates the end to end replication process.
Administrators and data architects can easily configure, control and monitor bulk loads and real-time updates with enterprise-class change data capture capabilities, and can even “hadoop out of the box” without ever writing a single line of code.
- Drag & drop configuration
- Enable real-time analytics
- Zero Footprint Architecture
- Reduce skill and training requirements for replication
- Analytics agility and full mobility across environments on premise and in the Cloud
- On-the-fly data filtering and transformation
- Decrease Big Data management costs
- Hadoop out of the box
- Realize performance and cost benefits
- Reduce resources and skill sets required to deliver Big Data projects
Voted ‘Best CDC’ and ‘Best Data Integration’ solution by DBTA readers
Compose 3.0 brings a series of significant enhancements to the software’s ETL capabilities, resulting in a 10-fold increase in ETL processing speeds. New advanced DevOps processes (in development, testing, acceptance and production) streamline data warehouse design, development and rollout processes.
Also new is advanced version control, integrated with enterprise source control systems, for rolling projects back to earlier versions. And Compose improves team collaboration, enabling multi-user development projects by supporting concurrent development of models, mappings and data marts.
- Design, create and load data warehouses quickly
- Load and sync data from sources with ease
- Bypass manual ETL processes to reduce risk and ensure consistency
- Implement best practices and design patterns for more effective BI projects
- Automate model design and source mapping
- Automate data warehouse and ETL generation
- Deploy data marts without manual coding
- Reduce time, cost and development resources significantly
- Profile data, ensure integrity & collaborate
- Analyze impact before applying change
With Visibility, enterprises can completely analyse workloads and data usage across platforms to reduce costs, optimize performance and justify investments.
Visibility continuously collects, stores, and analyses all queries and jobs generated by end users and applications against your monitored systems without disruption. These queries are correlated with data usage and database performance metrics in the Visibility Repository.
The Visibility web application provides detailed and comprehensive usage and performance metrics for your entire data warehouse and Hadoop environments.
- Unified analytics across EDW platforms and Hadoop
- Justify costs and prioritize by business usage
- Better align IT and the business with factual usage metrics
- Retain and optimize the most relevant data
- Optimize data retention policies based on usage analysis
- Diagnose and resolve performance bottlenecks quickly
- Conduct impact analysis before making changes
- Improve operational efficiency & ensure trusted usage of data
- Rebalance workloads, improve performance and reduce cost
According to recent report from Gartner, BI and Analytics continues to be the #1 CIO initiative in most organizations. And more and more users are continuously demanding better insights from data .. and they want it as quickly as possible.