Latest Product News: NetSuite sneak peek for 2018’s upcoming changes
Latest Product News: NetSuite OneWorld wins ERP Product of the Year
Latest Product News: Wholesale Distributors Benefit from New NetSuite Functionality
By choosing NetSuite, your business will integrate its application’s on one single platform, best summed up in the Functional Wheel below …
The advantages of designing your systems around one single platform, or “one source of truth,” yield tremendous cost savings and improve business productivity.
NetSuite is an amazingly efficient program that makes our business much more effective than we were with our old system
After implementing NetSuite, Alpha Energy enjoys …
- Improved staff productivity by 20+% since disparate MYOB and Microsoft Access applications were replaced
- Real-time visibility across financials, CRM, inventory, sales and procurement
- Role-based profiles give personnel flexibility to manage warehousing, sales, website, marketing, procurement etc
No one at Atlassian has to maintain NetSuite… and it has allowed us to build a stable and reliable financial platform to support the company through its dramatic growth
After implementing NetSuite, Atlassian enjoys …
- Real-time consolidation across 7 subsidiaries based on sales into 138 countries
- Automated multi-currency management
- Leveraging integrated budgeting and planning
Consider the value
- We help our customers ascertain the value of any system change
- We will discuss the processes and pitfalls
- We will iron out the procedures and practices, and how they affect your business
- And then we see it through to ensure a decent return on your investment
- If the system ticks the boxes for business impact, we are well on our way to a success
Consider the growth
- A Victorian based packaging firm grew by 176% in the first 12 months.
- A countrywide distributor doubled its new customer signings from 200 to 400 per month.
- An online wine retailer was able to handle 650% more orders.
- A logistics firm’s productivity soared by 75% and averaged 23% year-on-year revenue growth.
- And all without the need for extra IT staff.
Consider the benefits
- Gain real-time visibility across your entire operation
- Drive on-time project delivery and improve project success rates
- Optimize resource utilization with sophisticated resource management capabilities.
- Empower your services team with anywhere, anytime mobile access
- Reduce IT costs, upgrade and maintenance hassles with cloud-based delivery
… and it doesn’t end with the license
Over a typical system’s lifespan NetSuite customers are achieving savings of up to …
NetSuite has paid for itself many times over by giving Fresh Produce Group significant market advantage. Cost, ease-of-use and simple customisation make it the best ERP choice for us right now
Some Australian success stories