Q: Does NetSuite have any keyboard shortcuts?
Boy, I hate using the mouse while entering data and completing forms. NetSuite has several useful keyboard shortcuts.
- You can press Alt+G to move the cursor directly to the Global Search field.
- Ctrl+F5 refreshes the current page. This is particularly useful on the dashboards. Type Ctrl+F5 and all the charts, KPIs and reminders will refresh with the latest information
Here are some more cool shortcuts:
- Press Shift+T to enter tomorrow’s date.
- Press p to enter the end of the current period (if you use accounting periods).
- Press l (lower case L) to enter the end of the previous period (if you use accounting periods).
- Press t to enter today’s date.
- Press y to enter yesterday’s date.
- Press m to enter the last day of the month.
- Press the Plus Sign (+) to increase one day.
- Press the Minus Sign (–) to decrease one day.
Use these shortcuts to complete and edit data on forms and records:
- Press and hold Alt and type a letter to move to a subtab.
- In transaction headers, press Enter to save the transaction.
- On a transaction line, press Enter to save the line and go to the next line.
- Press Tab to move the cursor between fields and buttons.
- Use the Spacebar to check or clear a check box.
- In Amount fields, enter numbers to calculate by addition or subtraction.
- For example, enter 10 + 15 to calculate a total amount.
- Press and hold Ctrl and click with your mouse to select multiple choices in a list.