IBT Qlik Resources
IBT has built Australia’s most experienced and successful Qlik data integration (QDI) practice since 2014
Simplify Achieving Real-Time Data Integrity and Availability
Watch IBT Co-Founder, Evan Hodge’s expert session with case studies and Q&A
Corinium CDAO Data Governance ANZ online event, Sept 2021
1. Introduction to IBT and the Qlik Data Integration platform
2. Creating trusted real-time data pipelines with low impact on source systems using change data capture (CDC)
3. Changing from after-the-fact reporting to near real-time compliance checking
4. How one platform that operates in heterogeneous environments can save time, money and stress
Have you seen our TV Ad? Check this out!
View IBT’s Qlik Explainer Video – In Full
IBT REFERENCE MATERIAL
IBT Qlik – Webinars and Reports
In 2021, real-time agility is a must. To compete, organizations have to respond as quickly as possible to emerging events – not with gut-level decisions but with data-informed action. Traditional BI can’t offer that, but Active Intelligence can. Hear from industry leaders, data innovators, and Qlik® executives as they reveal how to optimize every business moment with Active Intelligence – a state of continuous intelligence where real-time data triggers immediate action.
REGISTER NOW for On-Demand Viewing
1. Hear Qlik’s vision for tackling your most complex data challenges and empowering a data driven world
2. Get an introduction to Active Intelligence – what it is, why it’s such a huge leap forward, and how to begin your journey
3. Get Constellation Research’s perspective on Qlik’s unique approach and the next era of Business Intelligence
4. Find out how to establish an analytics data pipeline to provide real-time insights to your organization – and why it’s critical to staying competitive
5. Hear first-hand from Royal Mail, the primary postal service in the United Kingdom, as they discuss their journey to Active Intelligence.
2021 Gartner MQ for Data Integration Tools
Looking for a data integration solution? Explore the market for yourself. As fastest-growing vendor in the data integration market, Qlik has been recognized yet again in the Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools. Check out the report to get a complete view of the landscape, easily compare tools, and see how they align to Gartner’s criteria for completeness of vision and ability to execute:
Available until July 2022
Learn more about how Qlik Replicate or other QDI platform solutions can help your organisation. Contact us for a free 30 minute consultation. We’ll discuss your needs and from there set up a demo or proof of concept.
Alternatively you can contact IBT’s Qlik Practice Director, Jianen Ren, direct: [email protected] or call 0458 589 961
Learn More about our award-winning Data Integration and Management Services
IBT Qlik (Attunity) Home page, Projects and Testimonials
IBT Qlik Replicate – universal data replication and ingestion
IBT Qlik Compose – agile data lake and data warehouse automation
IBT Qlik Enterprise – centrally manage your transactional data pipeline
IBT Qlik Gold Client – SAP app. data in real-time for Big Data analytics
IBT Qlik Catalog – on-demand access to analytics-ready data
Simplicity is the key
Accelerate delivery of any data across the enterprise and cloud
Empower rapid utilization of data by the business
Continuously improve the management of data
Qlik Data Integration Overview
View IBT’s Qlik Microsite to download more Free Ebooks and Datasheets
Real-time Data Streaming (CDC)
Extend enterprise data into live streams to enable modern analytics and microservices with a simple, real-time and universal solution.
Agile Data Warehouse Automation
Quickly design, build, deploy and manage purpose-built cloud data warehouses without manual coding.
Managed Data Lake Creation
Automate complex ingestion and transformation processes to provide continuously updated and analytics-ready data lakes.
Data Integration Platform Datasheet
Using the Qlik Data Integration Platform for Better Analytics
Enabling SAP Analytics
Qlik Replicate is optimized to deliver SAP application data in real-time for big data analytics
Customer Story: BITMARCK
BITMARCK uses Qlik Replicate and Microsoft SQL Server to Enable Real-time Business Intelligence