SAN MATEO, Calif.—October 15, 2014—NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry’s leading provider of cloud-basedfinancials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that it has been named the “Best Inventory Management” category winner in the 2014 Best Supply Chain Finance Providers Awards from Global Finance magazine, a New York City-based publication with readers in 163 countries that helps corporate leaders, bankers and investors stay informed of global business and finance trends.
NetSuite secured the prestigious award in a comparison of competing solutions by the Global Finance editorial team, with input from industry analysts, corporate executives and technology experts. The judges considered market share, global coverage, product innovation, customer service, technology, execution skills and client-specific implementations.
In its assessment of NetSuite’s inventory management capabilities, Global Finance wrote: “The cloud-based ERP vendor offers inventory and fulfillment management software solutions that provide real-time, detailed visibility into key inventory and supply chain management metrics including supplier performance, stock on order and tracking of warehouse items, as well as detailed analysis and forecasts of inventory levels.
“Real-time inventory management on a global scale across multiple internal and fulfillment partner locations has long been a core strength of the NetSuite platform that’s used extensively by distributors, manufacturers and retailers to improve cost-efficiency and provides a competitive advantage in our age of omnichannel commerce,” said Ranga Bodla, NetSuite Wholesale Distribution Industry Lead. “It’s gratifying to have our industry leadership validated by Global Finance and its expert team.”
NetSuite inventory management offers a complete set of inventory management, manufacturing and purchasing capabilities for the management of an end-to-end, procure-to-pay supply chain lifecycle in the cloud. It enables distributors, manufacturers and retailers to:
- Enable omnichannel commerce with a single view of inventory across multiple locations and channels to meet customer expectations.
- Accurately track and report costs by accounting for specific detailed landed costs and allocating inventory costs by weight, value or quantity.
- Control inventory replenishment with capabilities to minimize excess stock and fulfill orders on time.
- Fulfill orders effectively with complete bin management and cross-location visibility capabilities.
- Gain real-time visibility into key inventory trends, on-time delivery metrics, shipping costs and more.