Retail Customers Rank NetSuite High Across Seven Categories
SAN MATEO, Calif.—December 1, 2015—NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that retailers have voted NetSuite to the 2015 RIS Software LeaderBoard for the second year in a row. The Leaderboard, produced by RIS News, is a prestigious annual guide to the best retail technology vendors.
NetSuite was named No. 1 in the LeaderBoard for Customer Satisfaction Among Large Vendors and was also ranked among the top 10 across LeaderBoard categories, including: Ease of Administration, Ease of Installation and Integration; Targeted Solution Vendor Leaders; Customer Satisfaction for Targeted Solution Vendors; Leaders in Overall Performance; and Leaders in Recommendation.
“The RIS LeaderBoard reflects the scores from retailers across the globe with real-world experience using the software they’re evaluating,” said Joe Skorupa, Editor RIS News. “NetSuite’s strong showing in this year’s results is a clear testament to the value it provides to its customers.”
The RIS Software LeaderBoard, now in its 15th year, is the only retail/technology industry study based principally on customer satisfaction evaluations among retailers. According to RIS News, it received 747 evaluations made by 332 retailers, with 78 vendors to choose from. The annual LeaderBoard is one of the retail industry’s most highly valued reports and used by retailers throughout the year to help guide their search for new or alternative retail solutions.
“It’s an honor to once again be recognized by our customers in the RIS Software LeaderBoard’s prestigious rating of retail technology software vendors,” said Branden Jenkins, General Manager of Global Retail for NetSuite. “Our unified cloud-based commerce platform enables retailers to create unique and engaging omnichannel brand experiences, while streamlining their business operations.”
Retailers and brand manufacturers increasingly turn to NetSuite for a single, unified cloud platform, which delivers the scalability, agility, flexibility and advanced functionality required to transform their business operations and deliver experiences today’s consumers expect.
NetSuite enables retailers to:
- Gain a 360-degree view of the customer, enabling them to deliver innovative experiences that are differentiated and more personalized.
- Deliver true omnichannel shopping and service experiences through a single commerce platform that combines ecommerce, point of sale and order management with back-office systems.
- Increase profitability, boost sales, and increase customer satisfaction at every interaction.
- Empower sales associates with the tools and information to assist and engage shoppers.
- Accelerate growth and drive expansion across business models, channels, brands, and countries.