WA Department of Treasury & OSS
IBT provided senior functional consultancy for HR and Payroll which covered the review of outstanding issues, a review of upgrade impacts, a review of retro costing and a review of existing requirements
- ERP / Oracle HRMS 11i – Core HR, Payroll, Absences, Self-Service, iRecruitment
Solutions & Services
- A member of the Oracle issues team
- Investigated outstanding issues
- Provided solutions and documentation within project timeframes
- Documentation would be an amendment to existing functional specifications (MD050) or a new functional specification
- Review existing requirements which resulted in gathering new requirements via interviews, meetings & workshops.
- Provided functional specifications for Payroll Changes (e.g. MD050, BF162 changes).
- Design, Document, Build, Test new elements (Earnings and Deductions) and their related Formulas.
- Assisted in the design and configuration of new interfaces.
- Tested, documented and reviewed issues for HR RUP3 Upgrade, Self-Service, HR, Payroll, iRecruitment
- Assisted with performance issues, turned techo speak documents into layman’s terms so the users could understand them.
- Managed and assisted(provided functional support) for technical staff to resolve issues.
- Provide documentation for users to test resolution of issues
- Provide documentation for management reporting on the progress and status of outstanding issues
- Reviewed Retro Costing and produced a paper on the effort and complexity of the work involved in getting retro costing to work in the current environment
- Built a small prototype to get a more accurate feel for the work and effort involved
- Configure and test new recruitment letters and document the necessary steps on how to load them into each environment.