AAS is one of the largest providers of administration services to superannuation and pension funds in Australia. Interacting with more than 4.5 million members and 400,000 employers, we provide the complete package of super administration, including transaction processing, claims management and multimedia customer services. We are the choice of some of Australia’s leading super funds because we have streamlined the administration process, and offer services and solutions that go beyond those traditionally offered by superannuation administrators.
- ERP / PeopleSoft Financials
Solutions & Services
- PeopleSoft Fins Upgrade to v.8 (2001)
- PeopleSoft Fins Upgrade from v8 to 8.9 to 9.1 by way of a 2-step process (2012)
- PeopleTools Upgrade to v8.51 (2012)
- Ongoing Support and Maintenance services contract (2012 – present)
Consulting and Training
- Assistance with system specifications and system design.
- Project guidance.
- Formal and informal training of Client personnel in the design, implementation, documentation and operation of the software.
- Assistance with software modifications and enhancements.
- Technical advice in the software installation.
“We have engaged IBT on a number of occasions over the years and have been consistently impressed with their delivery. Most recently IBT conducted the upgrade of our PeopleSoft finance application which went live on time and on budget in April 2012. IBT were transparent, empathetic and collaborative in their approach with our client accounting departmnent, able to quickly identify our issues and to design and implement affordable, workable solutions that provide genuine business value. I consider IBT to be a ‘best option’ vendor in the IT systems integration space and would not hesitate to engage their services again”.
Joe Nekic. National Manager Client Accounting.