One of this country’s largest combined registered private health fund and life insurance organisations wanted to modernise, consolidate and drive customer analytics, whilst at the same time reduce its dependency on incumbent technology.
The Needs / Challenges
- Replicate data from multiple sources – legacy mainframe and RDBMS systems
- Reduce costly ETL development
- Real time change data capture with minimal impact on production systems
- Guaranteed data delivery
- Scalable and able to keep pace with new technologies
- Attunity Replicate – DB2 and Informix to MS SQL Server
The business can begin to discover real time customer insight from data that was once considered corrupt, but now guaranteed. Business users can quickly run reports on transactional data and they have reduced its legacy technology footprint.