Scott Stenhouse was brought on by RBA part way through the project and acted as Technical Manager to get the v7.0 to v8.3 upgrade project back on track. Once on-board he was required to analyse the current plans and determine if they were correct, then to develop the go-forward plan.
- ERP/ PeopleSoft HRMS/Payroll
Solutions & Services
- PeopleSoft HRMS/Payroll v7.0 upgrade to v8.3.
- The upgrade was a 12 month assignment with a project team of 14.
- Provided strategic advice to the project manager, project management of the technical team. Planning/resourcing of the upgrade, debugging or rewriting of application engine upgrade scripts.
- Writing custom application engine scripts.
- Production of development standards.
- Design and develop customisations.
- Mentoring of 4 internal staff.
- Wrote custom interfaces and uploads, performance tuning of queries and infrastructure.
- Support the development of Global payroll configuration, debug Global Payroll errors and debug payment summary issues.
- PeopleSoft GST consulting.
- Mentored internal version 6 – 7.53 financial upgrade
- Technical assistance mentor in Unix, Oracle to NT, SQL platform conversion, including a review of disaster recovery procedures.
Ron Bailie provided Senior HCM Consulting:
- Provided Functional support for HRMS v7.5 to v8.3 upgrade
- Assisted with System Testing of Global Payroll
- Assisted with the production of Global Payroll test scripts for System Testing and their execution
- Assisted in the problem resolution of issues
IBT’s founding directors played a key role in taking an underperforming project back to timeline, ultimately culminating in a successful implementation.