IBT have had a long and happy relationship with Sydney Uni over more than a decade. We have carried out upgrades of their HR and Finance systems and provided consultancy and guidance in other areas of their business
- ERP / PeopleSoft Financials & HRMS/Payroll
Solutions & Services
- Provide Project management, technical and functional consultants to assist internal financials systems team and external contractors to undertake the PeopleSoft v7.53to v8.9 financials upgrade.
- Responsible for running and debugging upgrade scripts for the 7.50 to v8.9 financial upgrade and conversion from Sybase to Oracle. The upgrade path was 7.50 to 7.52, conversion from Sybase to Oracle, upgrade from 7.52 to 8.8 and from 8.8 to 8.9.
- Costed and managed the University upgrade, which included hardware purchase, team recruitment, financial management, change control and business continuity testing.
- During the upgrade the University migrated to a HP Linux environment.
- Preliminary work was performed to determine the viability of the Oracle RAC architecture.
- Technical consulting for the integration of PeopleSoft with Hyperion Planning BI Application.
- Provide Project management, technical and functional consultants for PeopleSoft version 6.0 – 7.53 financials upgrade
- PeopleSoft Financial functional and technical consulting roles as required.
- Provided roll out coordination for both PeopleSoft Financials and HR implementations.
- Business requirements gathering, analysis and implementation of retrospective pay in PeopleSoft HRMS/Payroll
“We have engaged IBT on a number of occasions since 1999 and have been consistently impressed with their quality of work. They have delivered components of work that have varied in scale from large systems upgrades over several months to specific customizations covering only a few weeks. IBT are able to quickly identify our pain points and design, and implement affordable workable solutions that provide genuine business value. I consider IBT to be one of the best-option vendors in the Systems Integration space and look forward to working with them again in the future.”
Doug Vail. Manager/Operations – ICT (2001-2013)