Wesley Mission supports and advocates for the most vulnerable members of our society. The charity employs more than 2,000 staff, and with over 3,000 volunteers and many supporters, they cater to a broad spectrum of the community, from children, youth, and families, to older people and carers, to anyone struggling with financial or domestic challenges, homelessness, addiction or mental health issues. IBT has worked closely with Wesley Mission since 2009, providing systems support and maintenance as well as Recruitment services for both permanent team members and contract staff. We remain committed to assisting the not for profit sector and our proud of the association with the charity.
- ERP / PeopleSoft Financials & HCM
Solutions & Services
- PeopleSoft Fins & HCM v9.1 support and maintenance (2009 – present)
- PeopleSoft Time & Labour support and maintenance
- PeopleTools Upgrade to v8.54 (2014)
Consulting and Training
- Assistance with system specifications and system design.
- Project guidance.
- Formal and informal training of Client personnel in the design, implementation, documentation and operation of the software.
- Assistance with software modifications and enhancements.
- Technical advice in the software installation.
IBT has provided various PeopleSoft support services since 2009. Since that time, IBT has provided ad-hoc business systems support and recruitment services up until October 2012, when Wesley Mission engaged IBT as our PeopleSoft Systems and Business Process Improvement partner on a 12 month assignment. This most recent engagement is the culmination of months of targeted skill-search to target very specific issues in Wesley Mission’s PeopleSoft Global Payroll application.