Centrally Manage Your Transactional Data Pipeline at Scale
Qlik Enterprise Manager is your command centre to configure, execute and monitor replication and transformation across the enterprise.
One Pane of Glass for Hundreds of Tasks.
Enterprises today need to rapidly integrate data and metadata at scale across heterogeneous environments for analytics. However, managing individual data flows across many endpoints can be extremely inconvenient, time-consuming and inefficient.
Qlik Enterprise Manager provides an intuitive management interface for Qlik data solutions. A graphical user interface helps you design, execute, and monitor Qlik Replicate™ and Qlik Compose™ tasks across large business landscapes.
An enterprise-wide replication console
Qlik Enterprise Manager simplifies the management of Qlik Replicate across the enterprise.
- Design and execute batch loads and continuous change data capture (CDC) across all sources and targets through a single pane of glass.
- Enable massive management consolidation across dozens of Qlik Replicate servers and hundreds if not thousands of heterogeneous endpoints.
Monitor, analyze, and control
- Track and analyze hundreds of replication tasks in real-time across your environment, pinpointing and resolving issues to meet SLAs.
- Augment capacity planning and load-balancing decisions with intuitive historical charts.
- Integrate with enterprise dashboards via programmable REST and .NET interfaces.
Visualize your transactional data pipeline
- Visualize data flow through data lake zones (raw landing, change histories assembly zone, data mart provisioning zone).
- Concurrently monitor jobs and tasks across the enterprise to aid troubleshooting and remediation.
- View real-time dashboards with KPIs such as task status, records processed, errors and percent completion.
Automated data management and integration
- Consolidate and study technical metadata (table/column names, data types, etc.).
- Track end-to-end data lineage to improve compliance, governance, and trust.
- Integrate with Apache Atlas, Hortonworks DataPlane and ODPi-standard frameworks for enterprise-wide discovery and reporting.
Centrally Manage Data Ingestion and Replication at Scale
Enterprises today need to rapidly integrate data and metadata at scale across heterogeneous environments for analytics. But managing individual data flows across many end points can be time-consuming and almost impossible without a unified console.
So there was a need among Qlik Replicate and Compose customers to centralise command of data consolidation. A single pane of glass that not only simplified the management of Replicate tasks across large enterprises, but also Compose jobs in the data lake and a way to automate metadata management and its integration.
They needed one enterprise-wide replication console to monitor, analyse and control, that helped to visualise data flows, track data lineage and integrate with ODPi-standard frameworks.
Qlik Enterprise Manager (QEM) provides an intuitive graphical interface for the Qlik data integration platform, designed to improve productivity, performance and security. Users can design, execute, and monitor Qlik Replicate and Qlik Compose tasks across large and growing business landscapes.
Featuring a single point of control, QEM helps enterprises scale with confidence. The solution reduces the complexity of large implementations and empowers users with a central dashboard for managing and monitoring large volumes of data ingest and replication processes at once.
Users can also pinpoint and resolve issues to meet SLAs. Augment capacity planning with intuitive historical charts. Access real-time dashboards with KPIs such as task status, errors and percent completion. And integrate with ODPi frameworks for metadata management and governance at scale, across the enterprise.